[wp-forums] Re: The "Changes" - PT2 - Install4free thread

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 01:29:23 GMT 2006

> Looks good. Exactly what it takes, no more , no less .
> /Petit

Thanks. =)  Thanks to Handy also, for editing it up a little bit too. =)
OMFG!! Since lastnight, of making those changes.. before getting offline
this morning around 4am, we had 2 install requests already... I refreshed
the Moderation Queue page, and were UP TO 71!! HOLY CRAP!!

I better get on these.. lmao!!  Other Installers.. attention! attention!! We
need you on the front lines!! LOL!!

spencerp