[wp-forums] The "Changes" - PT2 - Let's get this together..

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Sat Sep 16 21:37:27 GMT 2006

I think the fact that you seem to care enough not only to subscribe to and read this list, but also
contribute to it, speaks volumes. True it may not seem very democratic sometimes (especially in the
situation where one individual seems to have 'veto' power over everything, regardless of the
community's input), eventually the community will either become the decision making entity, or
wither because it's being snuffed out by the dictator, as I'm sure you're aware, that's often how
new projects pop up.

..c

~~
Christopher J. Hradil