[wp-forums] The "Changes" - PT2 - Let's get this together..

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Sat Sep 16 19:22:53 GMT 2006

I think you two should take a step back and think about things a bit. The fact is that a project
like WP is more like a democracy than not, no one is being paid for their efforts here, and it's the
contributions of the community that are responsible for not only the day to day operations of
things, but also getting things like the forums and codex straightened out. That being the case (and
also the fact that this is the wp-forums mailing list, which is used by WP forums
supporters/contributors to discuss issues relating to operations and other forum issues -- this
isn't a 'help forum' mailing list), so this is not only the easiest place to take a quick vote, as
we've done here, but it's also the most relevant place to do it. In addition, since the folks
reading this mailing list are mostly those responsible for both day to day operations of the forums,
and those responsible for maintenance, and handling that interface, this is the place for input as
to what ought or ought not be done, and when.

..c

~~
Christopher J. Hradil
http://hradil.us