[wp-forums] The "Changes" - PT2 - Let's get this together..

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 03:23:29 GMT 2006

>Funny, but it's something I've been thinking about since >install4free was
>launched, but just kept forgetting to go and >DO. Same goes for a bunch of
>the codex stuff that's out of >date (like refers to 1.5.x stuff, etc), I
>need to make some >time to hit some of those areas...

Yeah, it's cool though. =)  Everyone just has their things to do, and things
will get done eventually. ;) =)  Hopefully some time, soon here.. while the
"fall/winter" is coming upon us, more people will be ready to DO things.. ;)
=)

I've always been fired up and ready to go really, just.. not sure where to
dive in and start.. sigh. I'm one that doesn't like tinkering with things,
if it's not really broke per se.. but, waiting on the "Captain's orders"!
Give me my orders, and I'll be off to fight the Codex "war"! lol! =P

spencerp