[wp-forums] The "Changes" - PT2 - Let's get this together..

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 02:52:19 GMT 2006

> forget my last message, I've gone back to each section I edited earlier
> and removed the comments,
> someone else can remove/edit if what's there is a problem for some reason.
>
> I didn't hit the special installations section, but did get the
>  >troubleshooting and help area. If I notice anywhere else that >makes
> sense I'll just add the same type thing.

It's all good Chris, if you want to just add something brief in the Special
Installations section, that's cool too. =) ;) I was thinking something like
this for the title:

Installing with Install4free... then have it a link to the site. ;) Just a
thought though.. don't know if it *has to be* it's own page though..hmmm.
=/

Well, atleast this is ONE thing of the TO-DO list lol! =) ;)

spencerp