[wp-forums] So Umm..

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 07:15:33 GMT 2006

So now that we had some "basic" bbpress forum software/code updates.. What's
going on with these other "changes"? Are "we" supposed to be satisified with
the bbpress code updates, as a temporary "change".. or..what? lol! =P

I admit that I've been asked to pitch out a rough draft for the Forum Rules,
just I've been busy up to the eye balls with other things lately sigh..
but.. I'm still going to work on the rough draft, for the Forums Rules..
then.

I'm also still GUN-HO for these forum "changes" that were mentioned before!
;)  Anyone have any thoughts, suggestions, opinions.. or what not?

spencerp