[wp-forums] Links

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 01:23:08 GMT 2006

>I saw a post from Michael regarding the issue with links on posts, but can
>that be expounded on.  I recently posted a direct link (after some text),
>and it came out as text.  I edited the post to make it a link via using <a
>href=""> and it works fine.  Is this going to be a standard policy, or just
> part of the "dust"?
>
> ~miklb

Ok, thanks to Brother Handy on Live Mess for giving me a brotherly talk
about how to do this link posting deal for now.. I got it working..
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/86822?replies=9

He also posted a HOW TO in the thread, for reference purposes.. =)  However,
just can't wait until these bugs get squashed and exterminated though.. =P

spencerp