[wp-forums] Spam Suggestion

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 22:38:58 GMT 2006

I can understand the addition of the spam feature, what would the chances be
of adding the option to mark accounts as spam?  And would that serve any
purpose?  With the fixes to the id, I looked at teh dashboard and saw 4 new
registrations that were obvious spam, with tons of links to drug sites in
the interests, website, occupation fields.  I deleted the links, and blocked
the user, in the event they were to come back to the forums via those
accounts and try to spam.

I understand blocking doesn't effect IP, but the closeness in registration
times, and location on all saying Hungary, I'd guess it was the same.
Perhaps tying something together would limit the registration of these,
cutting off the head, so to speak.

~miklb