[wp-forums] Forums updated

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:17:12 GMT 2006

> Certainly looks that way. At least I slept through the "Are you sure"
> thing....
>
> Isn't there a development site where this kind of thing can be tested on a
> working copy of the forums? Dropping new code with its inevitable
> issues[1] onto a live site used by a lot of people doesn't strike me as
> best practice.
> Imagine someone coming to the forum for the first time[2] and getting "Are
> you sure" messages, or broken code if they happened to visit at the wrong
> time. That doesn't create a good impression of WP. It would certainly make
> me wonder about any application I was evaluating or starting to use...
>
> [1] As we know, any program more sophisticated than "Hello World" is going
> to have bugs...
> [2] You know the ones, the people we need to get the things fixed for...

> Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
> Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/

Lmao..It's almost as if, they came in, slapped in the new codes, and called
it a night... even before checking the "wonderful"new updated codes...
sigh.. I agree totally with you though Les. ;) =)

spencerp

P.S. I'm sure, well..hoping they'll see these emails and get it adjusted
accordingly.. It's just letting it go through the night/early morning, and
into the next day.. isn't the greatest thing though sigh..