[wp-forums] Pasting Code

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Sat Sep 9 20:17:17 GMT 2006

How about making the forums *a lot* more friendly for newcomers?

Without looking at the innards of the forum code, this is just a guess, but
surely it wouldn't be too big a job to add the equivalent of Quicktags? Not
a lot of them, but one for "code" and one for "link" would make things a lot
easier for less technically-minded users, and save a lot of work for
mods....

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/