[wp-forums] Pasting Code

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Sat Sep 9 16:33:09 GMT 2006

Sorry - Have to chime in on this one, because I find it so interesting!

On my (American) keyboard:

4 is $
7 is $
and the backtick is as others have said, to the left of the 1 (which when
pressed with shift gives you !) and that key is for the backtick, and when
"shifted" is a tilde ~

I also have to say, that for some strange reason, I was using the single
quote the first time I tried to post code... 'codecodecode' when it
should've been `codecodecode` - and this is something I've seen a LOT of
people do.

Placing my +1 for changing it to <code></code> or [code][/code] if at all
possible.