[wp-forums] Changing things - Install4free

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 06:59:10 GMT 2006

> What about a link to install4free?

Digging this back up, just was wondering if "we" could do something about
this sooner, possibly/maybe..as a temporary thing, until something else is
done up? I know the first thread for it, went to hell basically sigh, but..
how about if someone could come up with a new thread, and maybe make it a
sticky in the Installation forum?

I had started a new one/thread a month ago,
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/82130?replies=13 what does everyone think
of using the content of that, start a new one.. then make it a sticky? Maybe
have it where it's [Closed] from replies? Could also maybe include, what
moshu had pointed out here:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/82130?replies=13#post-421846

However, just edit it a little, to keep it more clean and professional?  Or,
maybe just sticky that thread itself perhaps? There's nothing but good
replies in it.. =)  I dunno, just was wondering what/how everyone felt on
this..? =)

spencerp

P.S. Still didn't get started on the Testimonial project though sigh.. will
have too soon! =P