[wp-forums] Modlook tags - Cleaned up a bit

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 06:40:08 GMT 2006

I'm not sure if anyone had noticed or not, but.. I took care of most of the
modlook tagged threads the other day.. Three pages worth..

http://wordpress.org/tags/modlook/

I've told two other mods (Podz and Handy), on both, Yahoo and Live Messenger
of my doings, and everything I had done, was done descently.. so.. they
were/ or seemed fine with it. =)

1) Most were *older* threads, tagged as modlook.. that the problem/issue had
been taking care of, just the modlook tag wasn't removed.. so I removed
it..and sent it back into the wild.

2) Deleted a couple of threads, that were also fairly old, that didn't even
have anything in the thread, "word" wise..

3) A few were also tagged Modlook, because email addresses needed broken up,
which I did, then removed the modlook tag, again sent it back into the wild.
=P

4) A few were because of lengthy codes in the thread, removed the borked
lengthy codes, replaced with a message on using a pastebin.com type service
next time. Removed modlook tag, then sent it off into the wild..

5) 95% were *older* argumentative type threads..that someone started an
argument.. then the thread went to hell and back.. then died down.. Removed
the modlook tag, then released into the wild. ;) =)

I left those last few there, wasn't sure about "those", figured I'd leave
them.. Maybe someone else can make a call on those then.. =)  I *hope* this
is/was ok with everyone..? =)

spencerp