[wp-forums] Pasting Code

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 04:36:32 GMT 2006

> Hey, I'm *still* waiting for paste.wordpress.org to appear...

Yeah, I remember of that url from a while baaack.. would be nice if
something came outta of it though..lol!  =/

> -Kaf (not dead)

Omfg! When you replied, I almost had a heart attack, nah..just pissed myself
LOL!! (kidding by the way) Some of "us" were starting to wonder about you..

"We've" been missing your expertise/ of PHP coding in the forums lately
sigh.. =(   Well, atleast "we" know you're still alive, that's good to know.
;) =)

spencerp