[wp-forums] Trying to summarise

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Fri Sep 8 07:02:32 GMT 2006

Yes, I agree:

Search does not work the way anyone who doesn't know about it would
reasonably expect it to.  A search box on the forum page should search the
forums, not lead to another search box with a message to the effect "what?
You wanted to search the forums? You should have said!!".

Pagination on "unresolved" etc is non-functional.

I'm not convinced that "Hot tags" are particularly useful (though they're
not actively annoying where they are now). Personally, I'd lose the sidebar
and make the forum wider...

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/