[wp-forums] Changing things

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 00:13:59 GMT 2006

So is this a weird compromise?

Stop showing a blend of all posts from all Forums on the main Support page.
focus posts to Forums, right?  And helps focus volunteers into areas they
want to be working with.

Add/Expand Forum (Fora?) for the Style/Theme/Xhtml/CSS topics if so desired.
(hey, can we nest Forums?).  Mods can move topics from forum to forum so
that helps keep things organized.  And if I don't want to see CSS/XHTML
questions, I just don't go into that forum.