[wp-forums] Did I Miss something?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 01:41:44 GMT 2006

I just don't understand why it's such a big deal, and everyone is getting their panties in a bunch for? I can see everyone's points here, of course..

But, IMHO.. like I said before.. it's just crap, useless "no-replies".. it's NOT normal threads, with more then ONE reply to them.. Some people bitch that normal users bump up the dead and long buried threads here and there... and a supposed decision was supposedly made.. to close those.. that were [Resolved]..from many moons ago..

Which hasn't been going on like "planned"... and I just can't see what the real harm in bumping up, atleast some what useful stuff... just to get it out of the "no-replies" section... Of course.. people moan and groan when a some what productive deal is going on.. but then doesn't bitch too much when normal users are breaking the rules... unless of course they are pointed out ....IMHO, some things are going backwards around here.. but, whatever..

It's not really hurting anything imho.. but, whatever.. let's leave them lingering around.. and when some nOOb happens to find one, and bumps it up, by adding their question to it.. then I'd like not to hear someone moaning and groaning about it.. ;) =P

I don't know anymore.. I let the junk alone, screw it.. the "no-replies" section can now be classified as the "WordPress Support Junk Yard"...hahaha.. Whatever people..

However!! I still think that some of those "no-replies" that ARE NOT TOO OLD... can and should be replied to though.. with some type of helpful, useful answer... maybe stuff from a little under a year or so... Because.. that pagination was working before.. then became broke.. leaving those people lost.. without any help for how long.. resulting in DUPE threads, and repeated bumping.. I dunno though.. just throwing that out..

spencerp

/Sorry, wasn't around most of yesterday/lastnight.. and some of today.. (Tue)..was hanging out with a buddy...