[wp-forums] Did I Miss something?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 09:01:44 GMT 2006

Also, it was mentioned before, to close off OLD stuff.. So, in a sense.. I AM doing that.. but, doing it before someone finds an older one via the search, or whatever... and bumps it up..

But, even the 1 month old ones.. and so forth.. I try to reply to, to atleast give some "help" or "answer" to it.. so, if people do find it via a search.. there will be atleast some form of "helpful answer" to it.. so they might go off of that.. and be ok..

An example post of the O.P.'s post not there, but people are replying to them:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/14342?replies=1

This one shows as moshu being the last poster.. but, nothing is there, but the O.P.'s post.. or whatever
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/14286?replies=1

There was original 411 or so, "no-replies" there.. now it's down to: http://wordpress.org/support/view/no-replies/page/347

So far.. I'm weeding out the Crap and flushing it.. and again, not trying to piss off anyone... but, bumping some still yet useful threads like this one:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/13537?replies=2

By getting it out of the "no-replies" section, and releasing it, into the "forum world".. ;)  I know we all have different moderating ways and so forth.. and I'm doing this on my own time of course.. as well..

I know, I know.. I have too much time on my hands lmao! =P  Again, I'm just trying to get rid of the useless crap stuff, and reviving useful stuff... ;) =)  Again I know it knocks off the newer threads by users.. but, really only us normal volunteers and mods use the "no-replies" section.. and they do get looked at eventually.. ;) =)

As well as the ones that have replies to them, because we keep track of the ones we replied to, via the profile page.. same goes for any other joe shmoe that's helping people.. and again.. this is usually done during the period of midnight to 5am, when the traffic isn't so much.. and other moderators aren't around..

Again, I hope this don't piss anyone off.. just trying to "clean-up" of course.. ;) =)  And again, I do help those newer ones when, or if I can.. ;) =)  Ok.. that's all for now.. well, I hope lol!

spencerp