[wp-forums] What is it with twiddle dee, and twiddle dumb ass here?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 15:54:52 GMT 2006

twiddle dee's profile.. - Joined 15 mins ago, had replied to about 8 to 10 posts already..
http://wordpress.org/support/profile/115968

twiddle dumbass profile
http://wordpress.org/support/profile/75511
- Replied to a few lately.. giving WRONG informations to people.. I had to edit ONE of their replies, cause they were telling the O.P. to remove the style.css call tag from the header.php file, when the O.P. wanted to know how to remove the RSS feeds stuff... Jeesh!

Well, it's still not right really.. sigh. Dang, I'm just too tired to handle this Romper Room now sigh..
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/90597?replies=2#post-458728

Maybe my mind's still doing flips because bbpress officially released.. lol! ;) =) Yeah, that's it..
http://bbpress.org/blog/2006/10/bbpress-072/

spencerp