[wp-forums] No replies abound

petit at petitpub.com petit at petitpub.com
Sat Oct 7 20:27:53 GMT 2006

spencerp <spencerp1 at gmail.com>: says:

> Alright, even though I didn't even start this discussion to begin
> with, and after everyone's opinions, suggestions came through.. and
> talking with Craig on GoogleTalk quick..

<snip>

No, spencerp man, I did :) Was just curious to hear what others ont the list
thought about it. I'm overwhelmed by the response :-o

The reason I brought this up, was that I always wondered whether we
really coped
with the amount of questions pouring in. It wasn't possible to judge when the
paging system was broke.

After listening to Handy - 'no real reason' to delete old entries and Podz -
'set today as Day Zero and aim for no more from today', I cannot but
agree that
the oldies doesn't hurt anyone.

Maybe the idea of Craig to move the oldies to a new tag, would be a
good thing.

People coming to the forum for help, wouldn't go for "No replies" and only
helpers use it. Maybe it's overkill to anything about it, but seeing 410 pages
with entries tagged "No replies", may give the impression of not so fat a
chance to get a response ;)

If you think this is not a high priority change to the forum, I agree :)

/Petit