[wp-forums] No replies abound

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 19:40:41 GMT 2006

>Try this exercise (and no, honest, I'm not picking on you!)  As you re-read what you just wrote, ask yourself "How does this benefit someone coming to the forums seeking help?"

It's cool my brother handy lol. Um, I'm see it as.. they aren't going to get any help per se anyway.. from a NO-REPLY thread...how will a nOOb get help from a thread, by someone else.. posting a question.. but with no "answer"?

Yes, they could possibly add on their question, or add a "bump" to it.. but.. the "help/answer" to their questions aren't going to be there though.. But, IMHO, would be simpler for them to just post a new thread for themselves.. =/

Maybe I'm overlooking your thoughts, opinions, and suggestions? Maybe if ya explained it a little better, on, "How does this benefit someone coming to the forums seeking help?" ? =P

spencerp