[wp-forums] Please read! Inregards to Install4free.. devs, podz, anyone!

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:29:20 GMT 2006

>Spencer, you miss the point. THAT's exactly what you should NOT do. After install - the relation is cut. Period. Anything else goes to  the forum exactly the way as for those that used a one-click install of their host and after that want changes. Nobody does for them. Nobody should do for the "clients" of install4free!

Yeah, I understand what you're all saying there.. just like shelly and I said though.. "They" the "clients" don't think that it's *over* per se.. they look at "US" as "GODS", because we just did such a wonderful thing for them.. =)

So they reply back later down the road.. for other things..  I'm not saying this or we should turn this into a personal support thing either.. however.. that's what's happening though.. not because of US, but because of THEM.. replying later.. asking for further assistance with stuff.. That ONLY US can do, because we had/have their login infos before..

I should stop being a hand holder.. and a rump wiper, and send them off on their merry ways.. to the forums then. ;) =)  Because like you all are saying.. people in the forums can lead them, and teach them how to do such things,.. for themselves..

>I was reluctant to participate in this project from the >beginning, and now if you guys created such expectation of >'personal support'... one more reason not to participate :) >Sorry.

Nah, "were" not discussing, or wanting that either.. =) ;)  However, like I said above though.. THEY are basically thinking that "WE" are their support now, because were so awesome, because we setup their awesome WP blog's for them.. however.. we/I can't do any more extra work either.. because it's too time consuming, too mentally tiresome.. and I'm too busy with other installs..

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on this.. and from now on, I'll know what to do... make it firm that they need to go to the forums for other stuff. ;) =)

spencerp