[wp-forums] Please read! Inregards to Install4free.. devs, podz, anyone!

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:25:05 GMT 2006

Adding this to quickly.. this is of course.. AFTER their installs were done, AFTER their informations were removed from our PC'S, Email boxes, anything our's lol..

Unless of course, after we have/had handled our own clients.. and their installs are done, done.. and they reply later down the road... then just redirect them to the "Get in touch" page.. to submit a new request? Could do that also, just was figuring.. if we edited the "Get In Touch" page now.. it might help cut down on the replies later down the road.. I dunno though.. most of the time... the people don't read anything anyways.. so..

spencerp