[wp-forums] Drupal support + Our Support

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 09:51:33 GMT 2006

Wow, dang,... I had made alot of spelling/grammar mistakes in last email lol.. sorry about that people.. =(  I was writing it up quickly.. because I was handling an install request at that time, well.. I still am lol.

Anyway,  alot of the points and such they mentioned over there, on that article, should/could be applied, and used here for wordpress.org/support as well. That's a very nice, helpful read they made up there.. ;) =)

spencerp