[wp-forums] I'm back!!!

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 23:55:09 GMT 2006

Everyone, I'm sorry for everything.. I didn't expect it, to get like this.. =(  I just feel like I lost about everything.. since in Jail.. everything is going down the shitter even more.. =(

I would like to be mod again, maybe after some time passes or something.. I don't know.. but.. again.. my bad everyone!! I don't know about helping in the forums though, right away.. I certainly don't want to be an installer anymore..

Whatever.. maybe I should just go back to using MT again, it wouldn't take me long to put it up again.. LOL! Maybe be a support person for them.. who knows!!

Or, see if I can still have my moderator status for the Lycos Message boards.. which I was granted years ago.. which I couldn't do, because of taking care of my first son then.. I dunno though.. whatever..

I messed up, and I'm sorry for it..  Maybe, hopefully.. eventually some time down the road.. after this blows over.. I can be mod again.. [crosses fingers]..  I just don't want people riding my ass in the forums though, if and when I come back again.. =/

Anyway.. again, I messed up.. sorry people!! I still love ya all though.. as a WP family.. =) ;)

spencerp