[wp-forums] Re: Post Dates

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Sat Nov 11 08:07:03 GMT 2006

On Nov 10, 2006, at 9:39 PM, Handy wrote:
> Holy shit.  Does anyone that has anything to do with BBpress still
> read
> anything here?

There's lots of users, lots of people who have installed it and one
or two people that develop it.  I'm sorry for not having responded
sooner.

> On 11/7/06, Handy <handy.solo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> So, is it safe to say that BBpress doesn't have the ability to
>> show dates
>> in the user's time offset?

bbPress does not support this.  A plugin could handle it, but I am
not *personally* convinced of its usefulness.

Feel free to disagree and, if users would benefit, I can write such a
plugin.

Michael