[wp-forums] Hi There!

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 08:35:32 GMT 2006

>So how's everyone doing?
>
> -Kaf
>
> P.S. Sometimes you just got to send out a friendly note.

Hey there! Well, I ain't dead yet.. even though sometimes I feel like I should be lol!! =P Doing pretty good here I guess.. I haven't been around much, because I'm usually on the damn phone all day,  and some of the night..  I got two chicks wanting to "hop n bop" with me..

Both (from two different towns) want me to move in with them.. and STUFF.. ya know.. hahaha.. Please note: I'm not trying to be a *cough* playa.. but.. things just happen right.. lmao!

Dating sites! Gotta love them sometimes I guess hahaha.. ;) =) I'll try to be around more then, well, hopefully soon here... ;) =)  I guess that about sums up "how I've been doing".. I guess lol.. And again.. I agree with the others.. it's AWESOME having you back around again Kaf.. ;) =)

spencerp

/Actually I'm talking with about 3 or 4 different chicks, but.. only really got some "good solid/ f-me and live with me info" with 2 of them.. I'm still working on them all though peoples!! I can't help it, I'm just awesome like that .. I guess.. Hahaha.. =P