[wp-forums] Stickies

Kaf Oseo kaf at szub.net
Thu Nov 2 05:13:27 GMT 2006

What's the word on managing stickies in the forums? I'd like to do some
culling, but I'm not sure if I'd be stepping on toes here.

(Not that I'm averse to toe stepping. Sometimes it's necessary!)

For example:

Themes and Templates has two stickies mentioning the "new" Theme Viewer.
It *is* a very cool site now, but two? Also, How-To and Troubleshooting
have two, both dealing with forum rules of a sort.

So, any concerns if I start de-stickying a few redundant topics?

-Kaf

P.S. I'm planning a resource post to act as a sticky for the Plugins and
Hacks forum and a similar one for Themes and Templates. Beyond the basic
Codex stuff etc., let me know if you have a particularly useful link you
regularly point members to.