[wp-forums] Exploit report

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri May 26 20:07:20 GMT 2006

I'm simply suggesting that closing the thread with a post that the proper
channels have looked into the potential exploit, and that if there's any
legitimacy to the claim, that it will be addressed in  swift fashion.  I'm
not saying my response is better, or right, I'm simply creating dialogue for
the inevitable next time this happens.

I've already started seeing post titles show up in blogs in my feed reader
about the subject, so if there was a semi-official response out there, it
might quell some of the mob.

Just my 2¢.

~miklb