[wp-forums] Was this really necessary?

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Fri May 26 01:19:25 GMT 2006

How about this as a suggestion (I've seen this work on other forums):
Clean up the current thread and close it. Then start a new thread called
"Forums Rules - Discussion" in the post, link back to the Forum Rules
and mention that this new thread is the place to discuss the matter.
This way, the Forums Rules stays clean, but still allow a place for
people to discuss it.

-tg