[wp-forums] Any one braver than I?

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Mon May 22 20:03:39 GMT 2006

I did it, it just opens the text file.

/**************************************
Christopher J. Hradil
chradil at comcast.net
http://www.hradil.us
**************************************/

-----Original Message-----
From: wp-forums-bounces at lists.automattic.com
[mailto:wp-forums-bounces at lists.automattic.com] On Behalf Of TechGnome
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 3:56 PM
To: WP-Forums List
Subject: [wp-forums] Any one braver than I?

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/33097?replies=8#post-382782

He's got a link to a pl (I assume Perl) script.... I'm a bit gun shy
clicking on it as there's next to no indication as to what it does or what
it will do when I get there.... any one have a system they would be willing
to use to click on it? I'm going to mod the post at least to provide a
warning that the content of the link us unverified and that people click the
link at their own risk. At the same time, I'll ask the poster to update his
post to provide more info and a zip/tar file instead of directly to the
script.

-tg