[wp-forums] Two profiles, one member?

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Mon May 22 17:08:03 GMT 2006

Well, what say ye? Do we start breaking HM links in DP's postings? Do we
need to do any kind of clean up? Do we need to post a possible warning
about DP's conflict of interest? I'm torn between ripping him a new one
(mainly because that's the kind of day I'm having, and I'm tired of this
kind of crap) and simply modding his posts into next to nothing.

-tg