[wp-forums] Two profiles, one member?

Jesse S jesse at resiny.org
Mon May 22 16:48:42 GMT 2006

We all know about Hyperactive-Media, the guy that was constantly pimping his
hosting and all that stuff. It seems he sort of disapeared or was banned or
whatever.

I think this guy:

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/73568

might be the same guy. That or they're twins. For one thing he's always
pimping the web site his profile links to, and he's also constantly
suggesting people check out hyperactive media's web site (it's actually up
now) which I think is strange. Examples:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/72699?replies=7#post-379824
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/71110?replies=5#post-373336
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/73153?replies=11#post-382702

He also constantly offers services and links to himself:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/70269?replies=7#post-369253
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/70241?replies=16#post-369101
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/70083?replies=30#post-368393
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/70083?replies=30#post-368398

He also frequently left sigs...much like HM...here's just one example:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/69663?replies=15#post-366540

Another thing worth noting is that HM disapeared right at the time DP
appeared...

Lastly, it's only fair to note that he does give some good help

thoughts?