[wp-forums] Getting closer

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri May 19 13:41:12 GMT 2006

I think that would work, however perhaps a more clear explanation that the
body of the contact form will be in essence a "pass phrase" for confirming
the installation.

With a warning not to use sensitive information or passwords, just something
that can be used as another protective layer in the process.

While on the subject, I know a "vote" was taken to determine the panel who
confirms the installers, but has an actual process been put in place to have
installers ready to go?

~miklb