[wp-forums] Google Notebooks and wiki page question

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri May 19 11:45:43 GMT 2006

OK.  I remember something like that.  I'm more suggesting just a collection
of links, code snippets, etc.  With a loose organization of category, rather
than detailed explanations of how to answer the question.  I believe in
leaving the language up to the individual, but collecting resources in order
to facilitate the process.

~miklb