[wp-forums] The free thing again.

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Wed May 17 18:52:48 GMT 2006

My thoughts on this:
o It looks good and well thought through to me.
o The introductory page should definitely stay. It sorts out the
responsibilities in no uncertain terms, before the questioner is thrown
into the nitti gtitty of the process.
   We need that as a staring point.
o Under "We will:" we could add: give advice on how to change your
passwords, once the install is done. ( giving more security for the blog
owner )
o If we are going to make the install, we should have access to the
MySQL account and create the database.
o About "People involved! [do we give email addresses?] No! We contact
them - at that point they get the email address.
   If we say people on the list are trusted, we don't have to list real
names. We can give nicky names ( up to the installer )

/Petit