[wp-forums] Can't Register for Support Forum

Ian Brandt ian at ianbrandt.com
Tue May 16 18:26:30 GMT 2006

Hello,

I have been unable to register for the support forums.  I have tried
with two different user names.  Each time it said a password would be
mailed to me, but I have not received one.  I've tried the password
recovery function on each of the user names a couple of times as well,
but no luck.

I am confident I entered my e-mail correctly when registering.  I have
verified that the message wasn't routed to my junk mail folder, which
is the only layer of spam protection I'm using.  I'm otherwise not
experiencing any known issues with receiving mail.

Is this the proper place to seek support for this issue, or could
someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Ian