[wp-forums] To clarify

Michael Niziol michaelniziol at gmail.com
Sat May 13 00:33:12 GMT 2006

In the mind of an "average forum user", I would agree with what Michael B
said earlier. If someone has become involved enough to know about podz's
contract, it would also be clear to them how that does not relate to the
forums in anyway.

No one is paid to provide support on the forums - it's as simple and clear
cut as that. If anyone states otherwise, they should be corrected just as
anyone would correct any other mistake in a support forum posting.

Cheers,
Michael.