[wp-forums] RE: I hope I didn't overstep here...

Jesse S jesse at resiny.org
Fri May 12 18:48:46 GMT 2006

I was under the impression it was for design reviews. From the codex:

>>Reviewers will not "rate" your site compared to other sites. They will not
comment on >>content or editorial material, so do not ask for such reviews.
If they feel inclined, they >>will post a note directly on your site or via
email to you.

If those on high don't mind this kind of stuff in the forum then that's fine
with me, it just feels a little out of place