[wp-forums] Another splogger?

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Thu May 4 23:31:34 GMT 2006

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/55121
This person has pulled up 3 posts that are at least 3 months old, some
having been started over a year ago, and linked to his blog entry about
GoDaddy and having issues.
I wouldn't normally say anything, except he's incorrect - and in one post he
told people they needed to upgrade their hosting plan (which is no longer
true, I have several sites on the economy plan using wordpress perfectly).

The only issue I've ever run into with godaddy is that the only easy way to
install WP with them is if you're on a Linux server instead of windows... On
the economy plan, that means choosing the option with CGI.

I just think it's strange - he appears to be trying to drive traffic to his
post on his own site about GoDaddy - by bringing up old stuff.

FWIW I suppose... :/

~ Lara