[wp-forums] Double posting for totally non-WP issue

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Tue May 2 17:20:22 GMT 2006

 Well I wasn't attempting to "dictate" - I was actually just making a
joke... But okay.

And I like what you've added, Podz. At least to have them mark it as NSFW or
something and break the link.
And believe me, my attitudes about sex are far from Victorian... However I
don't feel that porn links belong anywhere in the WP forums.