[wp-forums] Double posting for totally non-WP issue

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Tue May 2 17:04:40 GMT 2006

TechGnome wrote:
> Podz - can we get something added to the Forum Rules about NSFW sites?
>
> "If you post a link to a site that has questionable or adult material,
> please post a warning, and/or break your url so it isn't easily
> clickable. Failure to do so may result in ....." This should apply to
> member site links, as well as ones left in posts.

This okay?

F: Staying Work Safe
Some people will be helping here from work or a computer which is not
their own. Other people may not wish to view sites which have content
which has questionable or adult material. If your site could cause
offence, you must mark your links as NSFW (Not Safe For Work).
Additionally please do not link to your site in your profile - someone
inadvertantly clicking your link could be offended.
You will still get any help you need, but we can't have people getting
into trouble when they are trying to help.
Any links not so marked will be altered by Mods or removed at their
discretion.