[wp-forums] Still free

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sat Jun 17 13:44:50 GMT 2006

Did I say May 1? oh dear......

We have a process we agree on.
We have people we will agree on.
It's all set and ready.
Except for getting details from them to us and between us. That's what
is bogging us down for a whole heap of reasons.

Can we make it very simple and straightforward?
How simple can we do it?

Last page of the install blog is a post:
"Leave contact information here"
and ALL comments are moderated. Nothing ever gets published.

Those involved can login, see what's not been done - because we can edit
comments to say "This one is mine".

They know they have asked for help.
Only we know it.

The chances of someone duping someone else in our name is fantastically
small surely?

I would rather we go ahead and learn from the experience and adjust as
needed.

Thoughts? / Votes? / Ideas? / Yes? / No?

P.