[wp-forums] Help I've been hacked

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Sun Jul 23 17:55:23 GMT 2006

Agreed - and let's mark one on the calendar for P's flub... it shall go down
in history! ;)
I love the idea of getting all this sorted out into a great "copy and paste"
response list... with Codex links, and maybe even some links to Podz's
tutorials on restoring data and everything might be good too... :D

~ Lara