[wp-forums] Hmmm -

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Tue Jul 18 13:58:19 GMT 2006

1) Then they'll wonder why the thread doesn't show and make another post
asking why, and we'll respond in kind.
2) A note is added to resolved threads noting that it will NOT show on
the front page
3) In addition to Handy's comment, sometimes there is related discussion
that continues to take place even after the issue is resolved.

I don't have any viable solutions.... I do have some ideas, but I don't
think they are workable...

-tg