[wp-forums] RTFM? Not cool...

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Tue Jul 18 13:35:53 GMT 2006

Suggestion:
When someone encounters RTFM in the forums, edit the post to read "read
the codex" and supply a link to it. Being in the tech sector, I run
across RTFM plenty oftimes that it doesn't even phase me anymore (it's
not even really all that funny to me either - it just usualy results in
a sigh from me.) I can see how it may (does) come across the wrong way
for the layperson out there.

-tg