[wp-forums] Re: "flower power" spammer..

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 16:38:42 GMT 2006

Makes me think that like you see in many forums, there should be a way
for ordinary users to flag spam. Perhaps it should also autmagically
email a distribution list of moderators or post here to this mailing
list. "Modlook" tag is fine, but why not a "spam" tag? Likely I missed
an earlier conversation on this topic, so if it's been discussed to
death already, then please feel free to ignore this and move on to the
next subject! :^)

Many hands make light work.

Craig.
Nuclear Moose.