[wp-forums] A New Forum!

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 19:06:18 GMT 2006

> And now the forum isn't good enough either!
>
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/79376
>
> Sigh...

Oh Jesus! I had seen that thread's title earlier, and just assumed it was
someone that had asked for help setting up a forum software of such, and
decided to show it off..

Didn't even read the thread till now.. but, after seeing that "domain name"
.. it almost makes me think it'll turn into some sort of "circus" or "wp
bash" type of forum.. =/  A domain name with "arena" in it ... come on now
lol! =P

(Not seriously saying it was intended for, or will be a "bash" type forum
though..just that domain has me wondering.. =/ )

Oh well..like the others said, it might get off the ground, then again, it
might just go down the toilet.. ;)  Either way, I'm sure as hell not joining
it haha.. ;)

spencerp