[wp-forums] A New Forum!

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Thu Jul 13 16:01:07 GMT 2006

As some one who is a party to "that effort" (by which I assume you mean
the WPinstall group) (and I dont' really give a rat's ass who knows it
or not).... I can honestly DP is most certainly NOT part of it.
Personally if someone wants to start such a place, that's fine... What I
object to is the usual crap that follows it... "Hey, I joined and
replied" OK, fine, who gives a shit? The site owner will no doubt
notice, and if necessary respond. "Hey, I like the site, who made that?"
Again who gives a crap? Move those discussions to the NEW board for
crying out loud. Don't be cluttering up the SUPPORT forums. It happens
everytime some one opens up a new WP-related forum..... and it usualy
dies out within a couple of weeks....

-tg