[wp-forums] meltdown

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Mon Jul 10 17:33:45 GMT 2006

LOL Now I'm really confused - I know that Whoo is a she...

Ohhhh I get it!
I thought that the "test my patience" came from you, Podz.

Okay, either way - LOL
Whoo (nor Podz, since he didn't write the first email) didn't mean that you
(moshu) were trying HER patience... but that you were both about to
"meltdown" over the forums the past few days.

I think that's what I meant. ;)